I write a lot. But the satisfaction of writing is dulled if no one ever reads it. To say that there are some writings that I take more pride in than others is like a parent choosing their favorite child, but seeing as how I technically have thousands of children, it was inevitably going to happen.
- The Transfer Policy Stopping Schalke From Becoming A Major Power
- Jorge Mendes And The Portguese Influence Changing The Outlook For Wolves
- Essam El-Hadary: Egypt’s 44-Year-Old Keeper Looks Ahead To Russia 2018 (Featured on the Guardian)
- Gerald Asamoah: The Man Who Broke Down Borders In Germany And Won The Hearts Of A Nation
- Algeria’s Equipe FLN: The Movement That Used Football To Fight For Freedom