Everyday Artists | Points in Case
Why spend your day doing things that you clearly have no idea how to do? Join the likes of Charles Dickens, Salvador Dali, Jane Austen, and more as they coach you through how to do your menial daily tasks with purpose.
- Morning yoga with Charles Dickens
- Making the bed with Ludwig van Beethoven
- Firing up the grill with Jane Austen
- Mowing the lawn with Michelangelo
- Doing the dishes with Edgar Allen Poe
- Proper dental hygiene with JRR Tolkien
- Sweeping the floors with Sylvia Plath
- Dodging the neighbors with Ernest Hemingway
- Thrift Store Shipping with Maya Angelou
- Doing the Laundry with Leonardo Da Vinci
- Used Car Shopping with Mark Rothko
- Grocery Shipping with James Baldwin
Fantasy Finalist | Daily Drunk Mag
Sometimes your life is defined by a video game brand like mine was defined by Final Fantasy. So just sit back and let me rant about how important it was in pretty much all my life decisions.